President: Genna Hammer
VP of Communications: Kinzey Cooper
VP of Relations: Brandon Braley/Makenzi Teague
VP of Membership: Hannah Eckhardt
Secretary: Marissa Medari
Parliamentarian: Dakota Van Loan
Competitive Events Rating Sheets
FBLA Practice Tests
- Campbell’s Maze Trip – October 15
- Etiquette Dinner with FCCLA – November 11
FBLA-PBL’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level competitive events.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships. Learn more about educational programs for FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more. Learn about the benefits available to FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser. Discover how FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members support the March of Dimes.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level awards programs.